CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It's Game TIME...

Bryson had his first football game (Scrimmage) against Heber last week. Their team did well. He is LOVIN' Football! We're proud of him for hangin' in there! F-ball is a rough sport as you can see by the bruises! He's doin' a great job and plays on the line as a starting guard. Bryson played a great game, but after the game he did something that made me even prouder - I must brag about my boy! The team had oranges during half time and had left a bunch of orange peels all over the ground. After the game was over, I heard Coach ask them to pick up the peels so they didn't leave a mess. Bryson was the only player that kneeled down and picked up ALL the peels. I don't know if anyone else noticed, but as I stood on the side line and watched this... I COULD NOT have been any more proud of my son!

Heber Scrimmage


Showin' off his Battle Wounds! These are just a few...

He has PLENTY of them!

0 comments: