CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Alan and Bryson went to the Tri-Ward Young men/women New Years eve party - when they got home - the rest of us were sound to sleep (I think I feel asleep during a movie around 10:30) Sounded like the party was fun! Today for New Years day - we're just kind of kickin' back - playing/working outside (it's a beautiful day), the kids are building additions to their forts - and we are all just enjoying ourselves and liking the fact that there is nothing we really need to do or go today! Happy New Year to everyone!!!

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

It was great to see you for Christmas! Hope Alan is feeling ok! We want to see Christmas pics!

Bryan and Dayna said...

Hello Hello there!! I hope you remember me... Dayna Huber. Well now it's dayna maples, but I can't believe you have 4 kids now!! WOW!! I hope everything is going great!

Anonymous said...

Happy new year - hope you guys are doing well.

MaryAnn said...

Hey You,
I haven't checked out your blog for a while! FUN times you've had! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your Hubbard family picutres from Thanksgiving and amazing Jakes. Your mom looks like she's doing great. Great to see your bro and sis too. My fav pic is of your dad and daughters at the bottom of the post. Sort of a candid shot with him and your baby. SO PRECIOUS! You need that in a frame! What awesome grandparents! Don't you just love that? Hope all is going well with you.
P.S. Tell your son he has a great bishop :) Our's just quit handing out candy on Sundays and some of my children are questioning weahter or not the church is true!!!

Deanne Wahl said...

I was just thinking of you and thought I would say HI. I hope you guys are doing great. We miss seeing you!