CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Another Outside Project...

I don't think I have posted this yet... WE HAVE A GOAT and YES I DRINK THE MILK. To be honest, I actually can't taste a difference between the goat milk and cow milk and BELIEVE ME I was VERY SCEPTICAL about the whole thing. Today, Alan and our good friend Ed Owen have been welding a cow/goat pen and it looks great!
Our Goat! As I was writing this, I realized our goat didn't have a name so.... We just took a vote and her name is now SALLY! She is a very friendly goat!

The new pen at the top of the arena...

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I've always heard that goat milk is a lot better for you then cows milk! But I guess either way it doesn't matter to me...I am not a milk drinker! (I got that from my dad!)

mel palmer family said...

Thats sweet! I don't know if you know but we have a little baby goat to! it fallows travis like a dog