CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Jessica Tagged Me...

4 random things I love about Alan...
1. I love it when he goes to the coral to feed the animals and after he is done - he stands and stares - I sometimes watch him from our kitchen window - I know when he's doing this he's just de-stressing and enjoying life - I love it!
2. I love it that he calls me during the day for no real reason - just because he loves me!
3. I love it that he looks so dang good in anything.. suit and tie, wranglers, and etc...
4. I love it that he can dance Country so amazingly - I saw him on the dance floor the first time I ever saw him and I was like... WOW!!!

4 jobs I've had...
1. Life Guard
2. Secretary
3. Pharmaceutical Rep
4. Dental Hygienist

4 movies I've seen more then once...
1. Scooby Doo (Blake's Fav)
2. Man From Snowy River
3. Scooby Doo
4. Scooby Doo

4 TV Shows I watch...
We actually don't have TV - not enough time to watch it!

4 place I've been...

1. Wyoming

2. Washington

3. Germany

4. California

4 places I've lived...
1. Pima, AZ
2. Flagstaff, AZ
3. West Jordan, UT
4. Joseph City, AZ

4 favorite foods...
1. Mexican
2. Mexican
3. Mexican
4. Mexican (can you tell what I like?)

4 places I'd like to visit....
1. Hawaii
2. Chilie
3. Nauvoo
4. Tropical Island (alone with Alan)

4 people I tag...
1. Suzanna
2. Deanne
3. Maryann
4. Kami

0 comments: