CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

My helper...

Here we go again... 5 dozen more eggs (another seminary class hit reading goal). Only this time, I had a helper. Blake wanted to help crack. This is how he did it....

He would VERY carefully crack the top of the egg, then remove just enough shell that he would have a small hole in the top of the egg...

Then he would dump the egg in the cup... He loved it and did a great job at it!

See the big bowl of cracked eggs - well, when it was COMPLETELY FULL... I was holding it above my head to see if any shells (sea shells like Blake calls them) were at the bottom - and guess what... I dumped egg all over me - GROSS!!! Blake said "Don't worry mom - it happens, accidents happen" Instead of being mad at myself for the HUGE mess I had to clean up - Blake just helped me laugh about it!

Thanks for your help Blake!

0 comments: