CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Prayer WORKS!!!

Okay... so today was a VERY CRAZY DAY!!! and in all my craziness.... I LOST MY CELL PHONE (of course the battery was dead so I couldn't call it)!!!!!!!!!! My day started with... cooking over 5 doz eggs and sausage for Alan's seminary class (they hit their reading goal and he owed them breakfast), getting kids out the door for school, Blake to preschool by 9, running to Winslow for a Walmart shopping trip, getting back by 11 to get Blake from school, cleaning out the car, picking up kids by 12:20 (early out today for parent teacher conf.), oops - not feeding Alan lunch (hopefully he ate something), helping Kaylee perfect her magic tricks and make pumpkin cupcakes for the achievement day talent show, going to 2 parent teacher conferences, then having a talent show for achievement days.... Somewhere between shopping at walmart and picking up the kids... I LOST MY PHONE! Tonight after Bunco, I PRAYED and PRAYED and PRAYED and PRAYED.... this is what I did...







I PRAYED.... I really really really needed to find my phone








I Cleaned my Yukon again!!!







I Prayed again... trying to think where I last had my phone...









I dug thru YUCKY-STINKY trash - not once but TWICE thinking maybe I threw it away when I cleaned my Yucon the first time!

FINALLY, After SEVERAL more prayers.... I found it! It was in the Yukon in a side compartment on the passanger side... I have NO IDEA how it got there!


NOW.... I think I'll go pray again... just to say THANKS for helping me find it! Prayer REALLY DOES WORK!!!!!!!

(Just a little note.... I have the BEST family in the WORLD!!! This day was crazy, but thanks to a great husband and Kids... I am going to bed now with a (mostly) clean house (they cleaned up while I was at Bunco) and a feeling of relief that the day is over but also i'm just happy - I might somedays have a very busy crazy life (like we all do)- but what I have most is a wonderful life!

1 comments:

Mary Ann said...

cute story!! i love little experiences like this to remind you that the Lord is watching out for you!!