CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fun Family trip to Flag...

Monday was a holiday so we decided it would be fun to just get away for the day as a family. Something we TOTALLY TREASURE! We headed to Flagstaff on Sunday evening (after Alan was finished playing' Bishop) and stayed the night at Grandpa and Grandma's - of course they spoiled us rotten and we loved visiting! The next day after running a few errands, we headed to the Flagstaff new Aquaplex - it was so so so FUN! and if it was so so so COLD (outside)... or you would have pictures, but I didn't want to run back to the car to get the camera... so I'll just write about it. The place had a little lazy river, vortex area, 2 big slides and a zero depth area with little slides and fun toy for the smaller kids. All our kids loved it - Kaci loved the water and I think Blake went down the little slides 100 plus times. The big kids of course loved the faster slides and the vortex (whirlpool). The water was nice and warm so we stayed for a good long while. My favorite was relaxing' in the hot tub - kissing' my husband in the pool and of course... just watching' my kids have fun! We will DEFINITELY go back again!

1 comments:

Kristi said...

I have been dieing to try this - thanks for the awesome review!
I bet Aunt Ruth and Uncle Gus LOVED having you there! They are so awesome!