CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 26, 2012

183. The Sabbath

I love Sunday - so thankful for a day to rest, reflect and regroup for the coming week.
184. The Sacrament-Bryson had 2 friends both Priests in our Ward bring the sacrament to him. What a wonderful experience for all of us. They did this with such reverence.
185. Service - We had several acts of kindness performed for us today. Dinner, cake, brownies, and a very famous peach pie (Bryson even said he might break his other arm sometime to get another pie) ha ha he better be joking! Everything brought to us was very delicious and very much appreciated. The Elders even came and ate dinner with us. Busy Busy day!
186. Teachers Quorum - they came during priesthood to visit and even taught the lesson here in our home with Bryson. So cool -
187. Amazing Teachers Quorum leaders - that think to do such nice things!
188. My Heavenly Father - This past week I have shed many tears - there were 2 procedures that they did by the bed side - that brought on such intense pain for Bryson that even though he was strong - I cried and cried - I would have to walk away for a bit then return to him - I would go back and forth because I could not bear to watch him in so much pain. Made me so Eternally grateful for the willingness of our Heavenly Father to allow our Savior Jesus Christ to bear the most intense pain - un describable pain that I can not even imagine. Even though Heavenly Father new it was what needed to happen - I am with out dought that he suffered and cried and wanted to take it away for him - I am so Eternally in Debt that he allowed it to happen.
189. Tears - because if they could not flow freely - my head would have exploded by now!
190. Two awesome Home care nurses - The hospital would not allow us to leave until we had someone that could take care of Bryson's would vac and change his dressing on the graft. They wanted home care to be involved buy Flagstaff was short staffed and Showlow would not go past Holbrook. So we called 2 great ladies in our ward - nurses. Today they came and worked for 2 hours - and were amazing! Thank you!!! They even brought doughnuts, twix and watermelon Arizona - he was thrilled! We could not have asked for any better service!
191. Patriarchal Blessings -

0 comments: