CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 19, 2012

Plans for Surgery #3

I talked to a team of 5 drs this morning. Their plan is that they hope to start the skin graft today with the plastc drs.  They Will be waiting for a few weeks on a bone graft.  If the bone shows signs of filling in the 1/2 inch gap on its own he might not need the bone graft. If it does not fill in then that surg Will be a few weeks down the road.    We believe in miricles....have seen so many in our lives so I know if Heavenly Father wants it to heal on its own it well.  If not, I totally trust these drs and if a surg is needed for that all Will still be good.


blessings/TM

67. morphine and Benadryll! He was in pain and was given these meds at 9:40 and by 9:55 he was asleep. 

68. Heavenly Father calmed the weather and cleared the roads.  Alan is on his way and I need him!

69. A friend from high school showed up with delicious and warm choc chip cookies.  They are delicious! (its not a blessing that because they taste so good I might gain 5 pounds by eating them all myself!)

70.  This hospital is the coolest!  Someone just brought a little puppy by to visit us.  Bryson was asleep so he missed it.  They said they Will be back.

71.  Prayer! I love that any where I am at I can pray...even kneeling on the floor up against a hospital bed.  I love my Heavenly Father. he knows who I am and hears and answers my prayers!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

0 comments: