CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 18, 2012

more blessings/tender mercies

17.  Alan made it back home to be with our other children (on very little sleep)

18.  My brother who stayed with me till the helicopter left and whom gave me advice to not get sick in flight (he use to fly helicopters).

19.  A sister/bro who meet is on Phx as we landed

20.  Angels who cleaned a dirty house

21. More angels who brought foo

22. And more that have called, prayed and offered help.

23.  Temples..Brysons name is on 3 prayer rolls

24.  Fasting and prayer from so many

25. So many family/friends whom just take over and take care of kids, etc...

27. A friend whom sends a text to remind me to look for blessings from my Heavenly Father (even though thinking of those blessings has kept me in tears most of the day)

28.  Bryson would say...foot massages from mom are a great blessing ( I'm just worried that he will start to expect them daily after he is well too):)

29.  Because this is a children's hospital...they have several stations on tv with great clean movies...allday/night long!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

0 comments: