CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Blessings/Tender Mercies Cont...

119. Seeing my other children - hugging them!
120. Joseph City - feel so blessed to lives here - I love this place, the people, the lack of traffic, the schools, the scenery, everything!
121. Bryson has an amazing Dad that will take care of him while I am gone.
122. That we have a loving Heavenly Father that takes care of us while we are gone from him!
123. My Eyes - met a blind man on the elevator at the hospital.
124. Optimism - I said to this blind man "Hi, how is your day" his reply "WONDERFUL!" even though he has a 9 month old daughter in the hospital who was having severe seizures and they don't know why.
125. Teachers Quorum and others who are taking care of chores while we are gone.
126. Morgan's Smile
127. Bryson's smile and laugh
128. The ability to travel - cars, roads, helicopters, fuel
129. My testimony and my ability to share it!
130. Bryson's gratitude/kindness
131. Visitors
132. offers from so many to help in any way!

0 comments: