CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Post from my home computer...

Yes... I am home! I came home yesterday. I needed to be with our other kids for a night, hug them and love on them! Alan stayed with Bryson -we will see if he gets a foot massage while I am gone! :) I'm so blessed to have such a great husband - and my children a great Dad. I know he will be well taken care of (even if maybe a foot massage does not happen).

Update from yesterday (Tuesday)
Morgan was going to be released from the hospital yesterday. The Dr's told them this at 1 pm and at 4 pm they were still waiting to be discharged. I went and said goodbye before I got on the road. She was sleeping by her mom in the bed. I wish I had a picture (She is the most beautiful little girl!!). I had a neat opportunity at this time to share my Testimony to the 3 of them. I let them know that I know miracles can happen, that I have seen them happen. That prayer is powerful and Heavenly Father loves us all - he wants to helps us. And if he wants Morgon to be completely healed she will be and if not he will bear them up and support them so that they can handle the trials that come their way. I bore testimony of temples - talking about the prayer roll - I asked if I could put their names on that roll (they were thankful). I told them I loved them and to hang in there and that we would keep in touch!

It was a neat experience for me, the words that I said to them there in the hospital room seemed to just flow out of my mouth. I know that the spirit was guiding in me what to say and it felt so good!

They are waiting to hear from the Tumor Board as to what they feel will be best... but they have been told that the answer might just be wait for 12 weeks and re eval the tumor with another MRI to see if it has grown. Right now... they go home with pain meds to help alleviate the headaches that are caused by tumor. This family has been a so good for us and for Bryson!

Update on Bryson -
We are still playing the waiting game. Pain is still an issue but meds help a ton! - I guess normally a person with this type of injury and surgery have a block placed in their arm to totally block out pain. Becasue of his bleeding issues - they are not able to use the block - and even IV and oral pain meds are limited. The nurses have been so impressed with Bryson - because overall the amount of pain meds he has asked for has been on the low side - compared to what he could be taking.

When I said goodbye to Bryson... I kissed him on the forehead and said "I love you!" He kind of smiled and raised his eyebrows at me... so I said " SAY.... I LOVE YOU" he did, then he looked up at me and whispered "Thank you"! Made my day!

Wed Morning - The Dr. came in this morning. They will take off all bandages tomorrow and re eval the graft. Our understanding is that if all looks good - he might be able to come home then. Yeah! It will be so good to have our entire family back together!!!

1 comments:

Debbie said...

Glad you had safe travels. Thanks for keeping us all posted with this blog. Saw Alan and Bryson this morning. Praying he can go home soon.