CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 19, 2012

Blessings for Morgan and Bryson.

Alan and AJ were able to give both of them blessings.  I was helping Bryson so I didn't go with them for Morgans blessing, but Alan said the spirit was strong and that he feels all Will be good that her body would mend and all Will be ok. 

They gave  Bryson A blessing also..

After the blessing I had the sweet assurance that he would completely recover and mend..that the swelling would resolve and that drs would know what to do.  But I also felt that sometimes getting to that stage of complete healing takes a lot of pain, work and plenty of concern.  That's when we rely on our Savior to help us make it through.


97. My Savior, that he know our pain and knows how to comfort us!

98. The swelling is slightly down.

99. That we met new friends with the Schmidt family (Mike Andy and Morgan

100. The Holy Ghost

101. It's bed time...and I am so ready!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

0 comments: